Saturday, August 8, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to Memoirs of a Fat Diva! I am so excited about sharing my life with you. Some big girls are mad at me right now because I call myself a FAT Diva. Isn’t that what it really is… FAT! I know we don’t like to use this word because it is considered rude and mean. So we have words like… full figured, plus size, voluptuous, and even big boned (LOL)! But I am fat and have been fat for a long time.. since birth I think. I have been on every diet from Weight Watchers to the 3 day Cabbage Diet (don’t ask me where that one came from). Right now I am trying to cut back and exercise. We will see how this works out. No I am not depressed about my size. Although at times it does get in the way of some things I want to do. I am not extremely happy with my size either. Let’s just say if I lose weight great and if I don’t oh well that is nothing new. I just want to be healthy. Right now believe it or not I am healthier than some of my slimmer sisters. I don’t have high blood pressure or any heart problems. So I consider myself blessed and highly favored. This is the Fat Diva saying.. Smwah! Enjoy the journey

No comments:

Post a Comment